Feeling Safe and secure in our home is of the utmost importance. Here at American Mirador, Inc. we would like to help you have peace of mind. We have a wide variety of security doors available for your needs. Amongst our range we have are security screen doors in different colors, styles, shapes, and sizes. We also have screen doors that have special features for added security. Examples of which are the double security screen door and the security glass doors.
Ways to make sure your Security Doors are of best quality:
- The right door. Getting the right kind of door is very important. Failure to do so could result in either an easy entry for burglars. We have security glass doors, security screen doors, double security screen doors, and folding security doors here at American Mirador.
- Lock your doors. Of course, no matter how sturdy and durable and secured your doors are, if you leave it unlocked, people can easily get in. Always make sure your doors are locked.
- Reinforce passage. This refers to the plates, hinges, and cylinder guards of the keyhole. Burglars have plenty of methods of trying to break in through your house. Simple reinforcements added to these parts can do a lot to keep them out.
- Viewers. This refers to peep holes. Peep holes are actually very useful for a person’s safety and security. Through peep holes, you can know who is outside your door even before opening it.
American Mirador also provides installation services for the type of door that you like. We have anorderly set up our installation process.
- Inspection. Before we install our doors, we like to check the area where we will install it. We check the appropriate measurements, as well as give advice as to the most suited type of door.
- The right security door. After inspection, we will provide you with the right security door that fits not only the design of your passageway but also provide high-quality security.
- Workers. Our people who will work on the installation are well trained and are very knowledgeable of the product they are handling.
- Tools and equipment. We operate with the state-of-the-art tools and equipment along with our well-trained workers. We will provide all these to make sure you are safe and secured.
- Reinforcements. After the door has been installed, we will continue to inspect on other ways to add more security to your door and your house.
If you want the professional touch when it comes to securing your home and that extra peace of mind, feel free to visit American Mirador, Inc. Our associates are always more than willing to cater to your needs.